Sunday 12 July 2015

What time does Roger Federer play Novak Djokovic in the Wimbledon men's final and what TV channel is it on? atp head to head federer djokovic

atp head to head federer djokovic 2015


All the key data about the Wimbledon 2015 men's last, including begin time, TV plan, past victors and most recent chances

Wimbledon men's last 2015 between Roger Federer and Novak Djokovic will occur on Sunday on Center Court, beginning at 2pm.

The match will be demonstrated live on BBC1 from 1pm.  

atp head to head federer djokovic


What are they saying?

Roger Federer

"Could I beat him? We'll figure out. I'm not certain. Novak is one of the best players and he's made it difficult to win enormous competitions. I know how to beat him yet this is an alternate event. I need this one on Sunday."

Novak Djokovic

"I have an obligation to play well here in the support of tennis. It is an honor to play in the Wimbledon last - the most watched tennis match on the planet. I'm only happy to reach another last. I will be prepared for it."

atp head to head federer djokovic 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment